How I Made: Audio

For the audio aspect of my final, I decided to take inspiration from one of my favorite audio assignments from this semester.  The assignment called for creating a scene using only sound effects.  I took this project a step further by including audio from the original Toy Story movie.

First, I looked up various sound effects from FreeSound.  I then looked up a scene from YouTube that included an audio clip of Woody yelling for Buzz.  I converted the video into an MP3 file using a converter I found online.  I downloaded the sounds to my computer and then uploaded them to Audacity.

After I had the sounds in Audacity, I cut and moved them around to make the scene sound cohesive and downloaded the whole project as an MP3.  I then uploaded the audio to my SoundCloud account and embedded it into my final project.